You can purchase your ticket on board from the driver. Tickets for either tour on it’s own are valid all day – Hop on/ Hop off as often as you wish. “Combined” tour tickets are valid for 2 consecutive days. Tours operate daily – from March to October.
We reserve the right to cancel a tour:
- if traffic restrictions are put in place by Law Enforcement agency
- if roads are closed due to repairs or other obstructions
- due to special events operating in the city, where traffic is restricted
- for technical problems beyond our control
We reserve the right to change the route if:
- Requested by Law Enforcement agency to do so.
- If there is a danger on the road, to passengers or driver, or other road users.
- Traffic Diversions are put in place.
There is no refund on unused tickets or tickets part used.
Entrance fees into places of interest on the tour route are not included in tour cost.
We do not accept responsibility for any Attraction/Place of Interest on the route, which is closed, for any reason, whilst the tour is operating.
These tours are operated on a Double-Decker Open-top bus.
Passengers have to remain seated for the full duration of the tour, whilst the bus is moving.
All children on the tour(s) must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 years or over.
Special Group rates are available, and groups can be facilitated in a number of ways.
Drinking Alcohol on board is strictly prohibited by law. If found to be in breach of the law, a passenger will be asked to disembark the bus, and an officer of the law may be called.
Smoking on board is prohibited by law.
We reserve the right to refuse carriage when the occasion arises.
Personal belongings are the responsibility of the passenger whilst on board the vehicle